Monday 28 January 2008

My Wessex Muse


Thanks again to Gemma at Liz Lean PR, Muse magazine have run a double-page spread on this project. There's so much publicity out there at the moment it's amazing, but I reckon on Feb 15th I'll have to go cold turkey, as no-one will want to know again until DAW in May...
The pumpkin pic above was taken at the wonderful Square & Compass in Worth - one of the world's finest drinking establishments! We were there after a wedding at St Aldhem's chappel in 2006, and being October the remains of the previous week's pumpkin festival were still lying around. Everything from apple-sized squashes to these enormous specimins. I spotted the heart, but then had to wait for the kids to stop climbing on them before I could get the acompanying shot. I gave a print to the happy couple to celebrate the day.

No comments: