Thursday 29 May 2008

New Favourite!


PhwaRR! I love this one - taken recently in London, close to the British Museum. As if the lovebugs weren't enough, the painted out wine sign is just beautiful. There was lots to photograph near this heart, but I got what I wanted here - I was trying to capture something that put me in mind of Howard Hodgkin, or Rothko, or Hodgkin does Rothko over Wine. Now that would be a thing.


Speaking of a thing, we're now a few days into Dorset Art Week. Had about a hundred people through so far, mostly to the preview and party, of course, but a good response to the work. I should have written down some of the wine induced comments, as they were more positive (and suprised at the display) than I imagined!


I'll post some pictures of the show in-situ in the next couple of days.

No comments: